A blog about quilts'n stuff

A blog about quilts'n stuff

Tuesday 3 July 2012

Munch, munch, munch!

For a lot of people their summer holiday is in sight and just in time, summer has arrived too. Don't say it too loud or autumn will be here early! I beg your pardon ...
We won't be going for another 2 months but a weekend away might be a good idea.

As for the baby quilts: I've not heard yet from the mum with the baby girl, as I don't have her address. She's busy and the quilts will be ready as and when.

I wanted to join a bee at the beginning of the year and I did not succeed. I wrote to 3 and got an answer from one: their bee had stopped. So the whole idea was chucked in the bin, until right after the FQCR in London: I'm in TWO bees now!
Sew-Euro-Bee-an and the FQR Kinky Bee which has its own button (on the right). The other Bee Button is in the making.
I'm really looking forward to these bees going ahead and I know how it works in theory, but now it's for real!

As for me, myself & I: we are on different medication and it makes me want to go to sleep all the time. Or do I go to bed that late that often? I don't know which one it is. I'll let you know once it's sorted!
The extra effects are that my heart beats regularly now, no, never skips a beat. And my bloodpressure is down, which is good too.
So now you know the (heavy) stuff I'm taking.
I'm not sure which is better: migraines twice (?) a week or these pills.
Yes, once that's sorted, I'll let you know too.

It's just good to see that some creatures on this earth will always be busy munching away!



 Have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. aww bees - aye I know it's hard to get in them, I gave up for now. I'm no use at planning ahead anyway so I would have touble to choose a blcok cut all the fabric and send it off - but I like the idea. Enjoy it!
    I won't really have any holidays .. a weekend away here and there vsiting people will have to count - have a nice summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great you got into two bees. That's an extra bonus of going to the event. I'll definately sign up for the 3x6 bee when they open up in August again. Fingers crossed the sleepiness is just because of going to bed too late. Those catarpillars of yours looks very hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you've found some medication that helps - especially with the migraines. I used to Get them so I can totally relate. Glad you've managed to fget into two bees - they sound like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your bees, and hope the drugs work soon for you! My holiday isn't until mid October, but as it's to Sewing Summit followed by a grand tour round a load of US national parks, including the Grand Canyon, I can't really complain ;o)

    ReplyDelete