A blog about quilts'n stuff

A blog about quilts'n stuff

Monday 14 April 2014

A silly entry?


Yes, I'm back with something silly
Sometimes you I did it again: I entered a sort of competition to win tea with a celebrity!

It's of course David, the policeman from the Great British Sewing Bee.
Now I couldn't sleep this morning because I kept thinking of all the arrangements I would have to make if I'd win! Drive down there by care I suppose.
A pity though, because David lives in Surrey, which is closer to the continent than Wales.
Hope I don't win!

But you can!
Go to Abakhans Facebook page, like it and share this message!
(There's a lot of information to be found on sewing, fabrics and lots of tutorials here.)

Good luck to you!!

3 comments:

  1. Ha Ha I hope you win. I don't think I'll enterm its an even longer drive for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, it's about as awkward for me to get there as it is for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's even worse for me distance wise.... Fingers crossed that you win :)

    ReplyDelete